segunda-feira, outubro 22, 2007

Hold Still For a Moment

I close my eyes for a moment
Take a deep breath and i hold still ...

I feel the wind blowing in my face and the sun bruning my skin...
I hold still and enjoy the quiet, the peace and calm shining evening...

I need to feel free
Smile on and enjoy life...

Some days i cry but my inner me always needs quiet, peaceful shining days... and i smile

I hold still for a moment...
And i keep fighting for my happiness (because we need to search and reach happiness...)

I hold still for a moment
I open my eyes and look at the sky ... I give thanks for this gift, life...

I smile.... because although all the troubles i am still a happy,
i'm still me, myself and I.

And i hold still for a moment...

2 comentários:

Pestanudo disse...

Apesar da tristeza, que por vezes nos tenta dominar, conseguir-mos ir buscar as coisas simples da vida e mostrar um sorriso à nossa inimiga tristeza, é a melhor forma de a derrotar-mos. Toma lá disto oh coisa! (coisa=tristeza). saber viver passa por isso, saber ultrapassar os desafios, e este, para mim é o maior deles todos, saber sorrir quando a tristeza nos bate à porta.

Umas comparações à João Nicolau... Sol para Drácula, água benta para os vampiros... a pior de todas... o queijo chulé para narizes sensiveis...eu avisei que ia sair parvoice! ;)

Anónimo disse...

Um dos teus melhores posts.. (Luis)